| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Zugspitze in February is very cold at -11.4 °C (11.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be cold with average high temperatures reaching -8.7 °C (16.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -13.8 °C (7.2 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in February is 5.1 °C (9.2 °F).
- The weather in February is a little damp. Some 154mm (6.1in) of fluid falls.
- The shortest day is 9:30 long and the longest day is 10:54 long with an average length of 10:10.
Check the distance to and compare the Zugspitze February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Zugspitze, Germany
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Zugspitze:
- Munich, Germany - 120.1 kms (74.6 miles) NNE
- Hohenpeibenberg, Germany - 42.3 kms (26.3 miles) N
- Salzburg, Austria - 156.8 kms (97.4 miles) ENE
- Zell Am See, Austria - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) E
- Innsbruck, Austria - 32.4 kms (20.1 miles) ESE
- Sonnblick, Austria - 154.3 kms (95.9 miles) ESE
- Dobbiaco, Italy - 121 kms (75.2 miles) SE
- Cortina D'Ampezzo, Italy - 130.3 kms (81 miles) SE
- Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol, Italy - 110 kms (68.4 miles) SSE
- Rolle Pass, Italy - 139 kms (86.4 miles) SSE
- Paganella Mountain, Italy - 140.4 kms (87.3 miles) S