| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Zugspitze in October is slightly cold at -2.1 °C (28.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 0.4 °C (32.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4.3 °C (24.3 °F).
- In October there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 4.7 °C (8.5 °F).
- The weather in October is not exactly parched. Circa 109mm (4.3in) of water tumbles.
- The shortest day is 9:56 long and the longest day is 11:36 long with an average length of 10:45.
Check the distance to and compare the Zugspitze October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Zugspitze, Germany
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Zugspitze:
- Munich, Germany - 120.1 kms (74.6 miles) NNE
- Hohenpeibenberg, Germany - 42.3 kms (26.3 miles) N
- Salzburg, Austria - 156.8 kms (97.4 miles) ENE
- Zell Am See, Austria - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) E
- Innsbruck, Austria - 32.4 kms (20.1 miles) ESE
- Sonnblick, Austria - 154.3 kms (95.9 miles) ESE
- Dobbiaco, Italy - 121 kms (75.2 miles) SE
- Cortina D'Ampezzo, Italy - 130.3 kms (81 miles) SE
- Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol, Italy - 110 kms (68.4 miles) SSE
- Rolle Pass, Italy - 139 kms (86.4 miles) SSE
- Paganella Mountain, Italy - 140.4 kms (87.3 miles) S